There are medical conditions that you may not be aware of. One such condition can be incontinence. It is basically a loss of control of a certain body function. It is usually a term used to describe involuntary loss of urine from the bladder or involuntary control of bowel motion or wind from the bowel. There are millions who are affected by this condition and they may not even know it. The condition can range from mild to severe. The good thing is that this medical condition can be treated and managed. In most cases the condition improves and can even be completely cured.
Do You Think You May Have This Problem?
If you are unsure whether you have this condition or not, you can simply browse over the following questions and try to answer them.
- Do you feel sometimes that your bladder is not emptied?
- Do you frequently rush to the toilet?
- Are you afraid that you might lose control of your bowel or your bladder?
- Do you usually wake up two times or more and go to the toilet?
- Does it happen that you leak before you reach the toilet?
- Do you have a leak whenever you are lifting something heavy?
- When you exercise or you play sports, do you notice that you leak?
- Have you observed that you leak when you stand up suddenly from a seating position?
- Do you exert effort to empty your bowel?
- Do you soil your underwear sometimes?
- Do you always have a toilet in sight, in case you want to use it?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, the prognosis is that you may have a bowel control or bladder control problem. Your first step is to make an appointment with your doctor. You may also contact the health department and ask if there is an agency handling incontinence cases. Most countries have a team of incontinence advisors who offer free information. You can be given advice, support and referrals to local health agencies.
What Can Be The Possible Causes?
There are many possible causes of incontinence. It can be hereditary but it was observed that many factors come into play. The most common causes are the following: stress, unusual urges, overflow and dysfunction. Stress is considered the most common driver in this medical condition. Most of those who suffer are individuals who have been under so much stress. If you add the dysfunction of some parts of the individual’s anatomy, then you have the perfect formula for incontinence. Although unusual urges are causes and overflow of fluids are also causes, it is stress that is considered the single biggest factor to the increase in cases of this condition.
A change of lifestyle, aside from medication may be the best approach to this medical condition. Constant visits to your doctor will also help. In majority of cases, those who have the condition either improved significantly or were totally cured of this condition. If you discover that you have this condition, don’t be alarmed. Incontinence is curable.
Would you like to lose weight? guia medico A Arte de Emagrecer Stop searching now!
please check hypnotherapy in manchester its a great service